Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Do not judge the book by it's cover.

We all do. Don't say YOU don't. I do it as well. There are wonderful books with boring covers. And vice versa. There are beautiful people from the outside and boring on the inside. Those who look for beauty should exert oneself a bit. Should look a bit better, read a bit about the book. This made me smile. It's a book store where books are wrapped in paper with short descriptions so no one will 'judge a book by its cover'. 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Again very wise, Han. You are so right.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!
    What a nice wraping.,
    I live this old style..
    And nice thought ..

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Great way to only see the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer reading the synopsis so really love this idea! :D

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...