Friday, 11 December 2015

Christmas Carols, English reprise

I remember so well the first time I heard Hark, the Herald Angels Sing. It was at a school Christmas Celebration. I was 14,15? And I felt it right when the organ began playing. It resonates into your very heart, this song.

I don't like the flashmob video's very much. This one is recorded in Germany and I think they did it very well. (I know they must have done it several times to record it like this but the feeling is spontaneity, and that is what it's all about).



4 comments:

  1. I do enjoy "Hark the Herald Angels" and was looking forward to hearing this rendition but, according to YouTube, it's not available. Hate when people upload a video and then pull it. Anyway...here's a lovely rendition of it by Pentatonix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td7DT85NthY Hope you enjoy it.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you cannot watch the video, Cat. Here on this side of the water we have no problems with that. Annoying that censorship.

      But you gave us two wonderful songs in return. The first part of this rendition I like, the second is not so much my taste.

      But we should be glad taste differ!

      Smile,
      Han

      Delete
  2. Here's another Christmas song by Pentatonix which I absolutely love..."Mary Did You Know?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifCWN5pJGIE Hope you enjoy this one also.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, this is beautiful, Cat. Truly. Wonderful. I didn't know this song, but it's so lovely..

      I truly understand why you like this so much.

      Thank you,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...