Friday, 16 October 2015

Left in the Dark



I guess we have had all of these moments in our lives. And if we are lucky we skip on those. Barbra Streisand sings the song like all others. You really feel the hurt of the woman betrayed. No fake here. She sings like she feels it while she is singing it. I love the piece where Barbra's voice gets so soft and vulnerable "But don't tell me now I don't need any answers tonight, I just need some love, so turn off the lights and I will be left in the dark again."

You never forget the intro of the song, once you have heard it...

6 comments:

  1. Barbra is one of my favorites......I can always feel the emotion when she sings....hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chose this song because it's so full of emotions, and Barbra is the only singer in the world that can put these emotions right into my heart.

      Glad you like her as well.
      Han

      Delete
  2. Barbra is amazing, no matter what she sings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, isn't she? I love Barbra's voice and the feeling into her songs.

      Han

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and strong song.
    She is amazing .

    Thank you hor this nice post, Han.
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you appreciated it as well, Mona Lisa.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...