Monday, 21 September 2015

No birthday is complete without slingers


Happy birthday to me! I have had my twin year. 55, and what a wonderful year it was. 55 where your 5 gets a twin brother is a very special year and I did my best to enjoy it all.I did this year things I have never done before. And, as of today on to the next twin year at 66. I only have to work one year after my next twin year. LOL. At fifteen I always looked at retired people and thought, "Oh, how wonderful it must be to be retired". LOL.

Like a friend of mine said I like working 99% of the time. But there are so many other nice things....
Well, one year at the time! First 56.
5 + 6 = 11
55+11=66

I like it already!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Han! Hope you have a great time celebrating with Wanita on your special day and for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm back in blogland in time to wish you a Happy Birthday Han! I'm with CB in hoping you had a wonderful time celebrating with Wanita. Oh and is she getting your birthday spankings? ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja må du leva upp till 100 år.
    Ha den äran, Han.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Van harte, mijn vriend. En nog vele jaren.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy birthday...hope you are celebrating with your love...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. So kind of all of you to say so. Thank you very much for your wonderful wishes.

    Han

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...