Saturday, 26 September 2015

Nine

Chapter 62 on the September the 26th. It is a coincidence? Hell no. I figured out before I posted the first chapter that number 62 would be published on the 26th of my birth month.

I notice numbers. 69 is such a great number because the head of the 6 is in the crotch of the nine and vice versa. The circles with a bending stick towards each other. It is the most romantic number I know.

Did you know that if you do 62 - 26 = 36 and 3 and 6 = 9
but also: 96-69 = 27 and 2 and 7 =9
or 21 - 12 = 9.

Don't laugh, girl with the naughty name, I know it is basic algebra. But it's so cool. Dressed up to the nines (To the nines, to perfection; generally applied to dress, and sometimes implying excess in dressing… he or she was dressed up to the nines.)

I love it. Chapter 62 on the 26th.

8 comments:

  1. Oh....my brain just was not made to deal with math...but you did make me laugh....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not laughing at me, are you Abby :-)

      What a wonderful day, September 26th.

      Han

      Delete
  2. Too funny and so naughty Han! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm never naughty, Cat you know that... It's all in your head I think. Now is it the 6 or the 9? Never mind. Interchangeable.

      Warm smile,
      Han

      Delete
  3. Another amazing side of you, Han. Numbers. I am learning from you to look around more. Thanks.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile. Han and numbers. Strange combination.

      Han

      Delete
  4. Lol, what a cute post.
    Like it.
    And I got a idea..
    Thank you Han, for it..

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I brought an idea upon you, did I? How wonderful. Have fun with it.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...