Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Friendship


Maybe it is hard to read at the bottom so I will repeat it, because I think it is so true:


The fact that they case so much for each other without feeling anything just shows how real friendship should be. She was willing to die for him and he hated seeing her sad so much that he tried to make her happy. The point is that they aren't together. They love each other without being in love with each other. The point of their bond is true friendship.

Hermoine is part of a family Harry never had.


That is exactly how I always looked upon their friendship...



4 comments:

  1. True friendship ,
    Wonderful.

    I like this post very much, Han.
    Thank you.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might like it, Mona Lisa.

      Thank you my friend,
      Han

      Delete
  2. A good and loyal friend is like gold...precious.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Abby and so loyalty in life seems often too big a price to pay.

      But priceless once you have found it,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...