Friday, 11 September 2015

Angels

This post, like so many of my posts is totally unsuitable for a blog. It's much too long and a very interesting documentary about Angels. It is called Angels, the Real history and it's was a very informative introduction to me.

So.
As the blog is my way of keeping my memories alive, and bringing together what I like most, I decided to post it anyway.
To those of you who have the time, do keep watching it's very interesting, for those who have other important things to do: go ahead and listen to it some other time.

When you have the time...




7

2 comments:

  1. I like your post very much, Han.
    I saw this program before and thought already then , " I like it.".

    And I like and am impressed you have ut on your blog.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it as well and when I saw it I was impressed and intrigued by it. So I put it on my special place, a tiny corner of the Internet that I call Infinitesimal Thoughts. To add to my collection of special things I want to save for myself.

      That is what this blog in essence is, a collection of things I value.

      Thank you for your kind words,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...