Saturday, 1 August 2015

Clutter free sink cupboard

Have you finally had it with that dark and dingy, I'm-not-sure-what's-there storage space under the kitchen sink? I have and I have seen several solutions for it, but none of it worked for me. And then I saw the perfect solution today:


 They are roll-out trays, which ride on smooth-action ball-bearing drawer glides, will get everything out in the open and let you find exactly what you need at a glance.

This project isn't difficult. All the parts are glued together and then nailed or screwed. You can make all the trays in an afternoon using building products from your local home center or hardware store for as little as $75. You can build everything with simple carpentry tools and some careful measuring.

You don't need a table saw for this project, but it will help you zero in on more exact measurements, especially for the lower tray bases where accuracy is important for the ball-bearing drawer glides. And it is all step-by-step with photo's on familyhandyman.com.

I love it!

4 comments:

  1. I love this Han...might have to try making it when I get a bit more time! Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great, Cat? I love it. OK need some time, because the timing in article is as always unrealistic low, but I will make it soon.

      I love it that a woman can make this just as well (or even better) as any man could.
      Very pleased that you like the idea,

      Han

      Delete
  2. So easy and nice.
    Really good idea.
    We have there waste bins for recycling system.

    Good idea.
    Thank you.
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have some cleaning things there, but it is a mess. I like the simple and cheap solution. Now why didn't I think of that?

      Smile,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...