Monday, 13 July 2015

Raw Lust

Sometimes a man has no patience for tenderness, the time for sweet and tender lovin' is over. For sweet kisses in her neck. For smelling her hair and caressing her hair from root to end. For touching her throat with his fingertips only and kiss it up and down up and down. Sometimes a man is so wound up that he is not in the mood for slow and teasing taking off her clothes one by one, kissing and licking each part of bare skin that is revealed. Sometimes a man is not in the mood for prolonged oral foreplay and he is taken over with raw lust.

I want you now, and all the clothes that are in the way must be off real quick if you want to keep them in one piece. Don't resist. Just trust me. And MOVE to the position I want you to be in fast, or you will be there before you know it. No finesse, no clemency, no jokes. I need you now, I want you to feel you're mine.... 




12 comments:

  1. Dang Han...it's getting hot in here...and the picture matches your words perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raw lust, raw post, Cat. Straight from the heart on the blog I'm afraid.

      Thank you so much for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  2. I am sure you aren't surprised, Han, when I tell you I bever had those feelings. :)

    Greetings,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you did Appy, of course you still do feel it sometimes. Maybe you express it in another way, but that is also good my friend.
      There is no such thing as a right or a wrong way to express emotions. Just your way.

      Thank you so much for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  3. Wow!!!
    The power in this pic and words has almost blown me down...
    Is it from some book, Han?

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raw post, Mona Lisa. No, not from a book. These are the emotions that came to me as I saw the picture, and I just wrote them as I felt them.

      Thank you so much for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  4. WOW..the pic and your words.....good thing I am seeing Master in a couple of hours.......He will see me simmering and think it is because of the weather...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Abby, the raw lust brought the picture, the picture brought the emotions as I wrote them, and this blogpost brought the feelings how you felt them.

      Thank you so much for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  5. You're leaving me hungry for more..... that's raw lust!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hungry. Yes. Right word DF. It does make you hungry. And impatient, and rough.

      And needy,
      Han

      Delete
  6. Ditto what everyone else said. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will breathe the above back to you than :-)

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...