Friday, 26 June 2015

Virgin strawberry pina colada


Mmmm, summer day. Summer drink. Non alcoholico. Not from principle, but because I don't care for it much. Sooo.... here's the recipe for today's drink:

Ingredients

  • 8 strawberries
  • 2oz coconut cream
  • 5oz pineapple juice
  • 1 cup crushed ice

 Method

  1. Blend all the ingredients in a blender at high speed.
  2. Pour into a tall glass and decorate with maraschino cherry and a pineapple slice.
 I have tasted it, and it didn't look as pretty as the picture but it tasted good!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my.....now i am craving one. Hmmm....must add a couple items to my grocery list...Thanks!

    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you can always add a serious amount of alcohol if you don't like it :-)

      Making my own list and checking it twice,
      Han

      Delete
  2. Looks yummy Han! Will definitely have to try it. I love strawberry or peach daquari. My dad used to make them for Sunday brunch and would always make virgin ones for me and my brother. I still make them.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still make them, huh. Sounds good as well...

      Peach is also nice,
      Han

      Delete
  3. I have a song in my head. I have a changed lyric: "Do you like strawberry pina colada?"

    After reading your recipe, the answer is clearly yes. I will need to give it a try. It's a nice twist to the standard version. I love strawberries.

    I used to drink the alcoholic version of pina colada a lot over a decade ago. I overdid it to the point where I don't care for it anymore. This virgin version looks delicious!

    Thanks for sharing, Han.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour (William Cowper). If you do like this one, think of Copwer's words...

      I hope you like it,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...