Monday, 8 June 2015

Remember Weight Watchers

Remember Weight Watchers? 2 liters (2 qt)  of water each and every day. And for those who detest the taste of plain water, here is a recipe for water with flavour. This is one I like.

Pineapple Mint Flavored Water

Pineapple Mint Flavored Water (a hint of minty sweetness). Add a sprig of mint to the jar--you can throw in the whole sprig; or, remove the leaves from the sprig, if you prefer to have the mint swimming around and distributing in the jar. Muddle the mint--the goal is to bruise the leaves and release their flavor--don't pulverize them into bits. Add pineapple pieces, press and twist with the muddler to release juices. Add ice to the top and then water. Stir, cover, and refrigerate.


Naturally Flavored Water -- An easy formula for making an endless variety of fruit and herb infused waters. Say goodbye to soda, juice, and bottled water! www.theyummylife.com/Flavored_Water

8 comments:

  1. I tried Weight Watchers online. It requires a lot of discipline to stick with it. I was good for the first couple of weeks, but I needed support from real people and decided to cancel my account.

    For years, I drank a lot of carbonated drinks, such as Diet Coke. I have never been a coffee drinker. It took me a while to cut down the carbonated drinks down to water. These days, I can drink plain water, but I like to spruce it up with lemon or lime.

    I like the pineapple and mint combination. I will need to give it a try and see how it goes. Perhaps it'll make me feel like I am on a tropical vacation. =) Thanks for sharing this recipe, Han!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The combination is refreshing, not perfumed water like some...

      Thank you for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  2. I have learned to be a water drinker, but this sounds very tasty. Would also be nice to serve at a luncheon. Thanks!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, plain water is nice as well, but day in day out 2 liters, Abby. Variety in everything is good.

      So nice of you to comment,
      Han

      Delete
  3. I have to have my diet coke for the caffeine but also drink a lot of water...usually squeeze lots of lemon into it. I do believe I will have to try your recipe as I really like pineapple. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like diet coke myself very much, it is the only soft drink, but learned to appreciate water as well. It is mainly because my daughter almost only drinks water...

      Thank you for your comment,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...