Sunday, 28 June 2015

How to tie a tie

Almost exactly a year later, a new post about neckties. I love a good tie. I almost wear a tie, of the pleasure this little phallus symbol gives me. I was the only one at school that actually wear a tie to school everyday. I was 14 or 15, 15 I think. Rebellion comes in odd shapes and sizes.

Now I have a very big collection of ties with a company logo, and it is a favourite present when some one doesn't know what to buy for me: A tie is always good.
I'm sure there is no connection at all with D/s and love to tie knots at all. Looking back I spent hours and hours tying my ties. Looking back I do know why now...

As a late fathers day present:




6 comments:

  1. Again an interesting post, Han. In my working life I had to wear a tie. I used the first method. When I stopped working (for money, I mean), I took off the tie and now i never wear one.

    Greetings, my friend,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray hated wearing ties, so outside of work he would never wear one unless absolutely necessary. Never knew there were so many ways to tie a tie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Han...I'm with Sunny...never knew there were so many ways to tie a tie. My ex never wore ties (hated them). Matthew wore them for work and many times when we went out simply because he enjoyed wearing them. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will print out them and get them to boys . Both of them can use first variant and they are used to have ties .
    Thank you Han.

    ML

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post, Han! :)

    I know how to tie a regular tie. I don't know how to tie a bow tie. Last Valentine's Day I went to the nursing home early so I could help Dad get a nice shirt and bowtie on for when Mom came to visit him. Only I had NO idea how to tie the thing. I watched youtube videos for about an hour and finally I got it! LOL! Can't remember for the life of me what I did. I will use your resource here, should I ever need to revisit- if one of my sons needs to know or something. LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not always easy to make a good knot, but most bondage amateurs can tie a decent knot. And it does make an impression on vanilla people to wear your ties in different knots.

      Glad you liked it, pass the knowledge on,

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...