Tuesday, 2 June 2015

End of Quattuordecim challenge

We talked today about the Q-challenge that started in June last year and have been on and off in our lives as I have shared with you. Today we have talked about the two envelopes left and if and how to end the challenge. Wanita didn't want me to share with you why she wanted to stop, but she did. She didn't want to know what was in the last two envelopes and that I will share with you:

Envelope number 9:

Get one dice. You will go within 14 days to the hairdresser and dye your hair in the colour that is on the dice:

  1. The colour it is now
  2. Black
  3. Blonde
  4. Red
  5. Silver
  6. Purple
If you accept this challenge you will get one bonus point for the numbers 2 and higher. If you roll 1 you still go to the hairdresser and dye the hair in the same colour.

Envelope number 14:

We will go shopping today. We go to the only sexshop in our city and you buy an anal vibrator with remote control. You pay the shopkeeper the money I gave you. After that we will go to a restaurant, put the buttplug in and you give me the remote control. If you keep the vibrator plug in until we get home you will win one Q-point. If you don't reach home with the buttplug for me to take out, the challenge will be lost.

The end

The aim of the challenge was to add variety and an element of surprise in our relationship. And I think it worked wonderful. Maybe it lasted too long, who knows. I think Wanita did a wonderful job and I will be glad to pay 70% of a wellness day of a Spa of her choice.



8 comments:

  1. I think she deserves that - Keepin' it fresh is what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she has deserved her price, every eurocent of it. She is a wonderful girl, Leigh. I try to be not to predictable.

      Thank you for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  2. Hey Han...I think you and Wanita have done very well with the challenges. With everything you have both dealt with and been through this past year, I think you both deserve a special treat. Hope everything is going well.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, well my girl has earned a nice day at the spa. She loves to go to the sauna. So she will enjoy every minute of it...

      Thank you for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  3. You and Wanita have such a sparkling relationship, Han. She is very lucky to have a caring husband like you.
    Thank you for sharing this.
    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments, Appy. I loved getting them. I feel really special that you take the time to comment on the blogposts of Q.

      So thank you for your comments,
      Han

      Delete
  4. Count your blessings, Han.
    You had a wonderful time, even if it ended Without last two envelopes.

    Take care,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wise words Mona Lisa, but I always get a little melancholic at endings. Uncurable romantic, I know. The ending of your blogging days, the end of summer (autumn has begun today here in the Netherlands), endings are never happy for me.

      Still, we have got our memories. So many nice memories.
      Thank you for your comment, Mona Lisa,

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...