Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Bach

A lot of people know how wonderful complex Bach's music is. This is a piece from facebook, and I like to share it with you. Not really sure the link does work on Blogger, but it's worth a try.
It's Bach's Wohltempierte Klavier, or as the Americans say The Well Tempered Clavier.
I wish you could see it, because it makes you see how wonderful the construction of the music really is...


Das Wohltempierte Klavier

Bach- The Well Tempered Clavier for Sinfini Music
باخ به روایت نور و صدا ......Bach- The Well Tempered Clavier for Sinfini Musicبا تشکر از امید
Posted by Mezzo on maandag 22 juni 2015

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Han! I absolutely love how I can see each note as I hear it...especially the colors.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours add to the experience doesn't it? Wonderful. (I Dutch so I'm thinking this cost a fortune, this cost a fortune, this cost a fortune) LOL

      Thank you for watching the video,
      Han

      Delete
  2. I too thank, Han. It's wonderful to see this beautiful music made visible. A true work of art.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is art, I agree Appy. I'm glad you liked it as well.

      Thank you for watching the video,
      Han

      Delete
  3. It was just wonderful. My Fingers moved by themselffs and I felt how every tonne would be played on the keys.
    Thank you, Han, it was a pure joy..

    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You played along, huh? It is such a masterpiece of music with the visualization it even becomes more transparent how good it is.

      Thank you for watching the video,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...