Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Women III

Notice the Nadu position

Maybe this picture can be added to those of Sunday and Monday. The text could be:
Melita wants to be dominated. Her friends tell her that it is sick, she should see a shrink and get a "normal" boyfriend.
And beneath the poster would say:
Melita, the only thing that counts is your free choice. And if you choose that trough submission you express your love in the deepest way possible,  what other people say or think is not important. It's you that is important.

4 comments:

  1. Love your caption and it is so obvious from the picture how much she wants to be dominated. Thank you for sharing this sexy picture.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the picture myself, but I'm very black and white. Not in my opinions I hope, by the way.

      Thank you for your comment Cat,
      Han

      Delete
  2. What a pic, WHAT A PIC!!!!!!

    You are a wise man, Han.

    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to laugh about the wise man bit, Mona Lisa. Not sure many would agree with you, but it is lovely that you think so.

      I will make some stupid posts this week for compensation.
      Thank you for your comment, Mona Lisa,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...