Thursday, 30 April 2015

Z = Ziezo




Ziezo!

Ziezo is Dutch for  "all right, that's it, there!, there you are!" It is finished, the A-Z challenge of April 2015. Loving Submission was my theme of this year. It would not have been the same without the erotic alphabet letters that were more than a little naughty. Well, Blogger seems to think it is OK again, so I posted them before they changed their mind again.

I hope I did justice to the loving in loving submission.
To all of you who read my posts: thank you for reading.
To all of you who commented on my posts: thank you so much for your feedback.



5 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on this challenge Han and using those beautiful letters was a stroke of genius! Thanks so much.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You made to the the finish line... congrats! I loved the lettered graphics that you had for each post.

    I signed up again for the June Spanking A to Z challenge. Will you be participating in that one again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My congratulations to you too for finishing this challenge. I enjoyed it very much, Han. Thank you.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Han, well done.
    I enjoyed every one post.
    Thank you.

    Mina Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ziezo! I'm finished as well. I wish I had found your blog sooner, but I've booksmarked it so I can come back and read your entire erotic alaphabet . I'm trying to work my down the list still and visit everyone at least once.
    Melissa Sugar
    Twitter @msugar13
    Http://fictiontoolbox.blogspot.com
    Sugarlaw13@live.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...