Thursday, 23 April 2015

T = Tool and Toy Alphabet




An Alphabet in an Alphabet. This is a Typography post. Is it a font? Well, kind of. Of Tools and Toys! To play with or to let your imagination go wild. Have Fun!




A: ballgag
B: handcuffs
C: fuzzy wristcuffs
D: D-ring
E: insertables
F: speculum
G: singletail
H: violet wand
I: Wartenberg wheel
J: cane
K: clothespins
L: crop
M: rope
N: candle
O: ring of O
P: belt
Q: spiked collar
R: flogger
S: blindfold
T: nipple tree
U: dragon tongue
V: flip knife
W: clamps
X: St. Andrew's cross
Y: switch
Z: Hitachi wand
?: suspension hook
!: anal beads
period: prophylactic
": tacks
comma: vampire claw
semicolon: prophylactic + claw
colon: 2 prophylactics
apostrophe: needle

8 comments:

  1. Interesting use of the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it not. Letters are a way of communicating, and so are the tools and toys. Different, yet the same.

      No more deep thoughts today, this was it.
      Han

      Delete
  2. Lovely alphabet Han! Are you the talented artist? Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to say I'm not. I couldn't find who made it, but the typeset is called "bondabet".

      Appropriate I think,
      Han

      Delete
  3. I love this post so much! I wish that I could have a poster of this fine alphabet chart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I can see why you love it so much, girl with the naughty name. Maybe if there are enough clients you will find it some day on Etsy..

      Smile,
      Han

      Delete
  4. I like it..
    some people have too much fantasy...lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no such thing as too much fantasy, Mona Lisa. But I am glad you like it.

      Smile,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...