Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Lost bet

As you can see the counter in bright red is firing Red: Time is up to make a review of The homecoming by Harold Pinter, my choice of books of the year 1965 in witch it was written. I did actually finish the book a week ago, but I could not find the time to write a good review of the book.

The book is all about power and so it fits well in my A-Z blogging month. It deserves a well balanced judgement, and I want to take time to write that.

So I submit once again to the wishes of Mona Lisa to write a guest post on her blog...
See you there.

4 comments:

  1. Han, I am late with My review too. S
    Sometimes RL is like this.
    And R L goes first always.
    we both read the book but can not find the time to write about it. No penalty. Can we make it to next Monday, 20. 4?

    Take care,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right of course RL has priority over a blog challenge, still, a bet is a bet, right?
      lets have mercy on ourselves for once and have the review ready by Monday...

      thank you for your kind words,
      Han

      Delete
  2. If both of you have finished reading but neither have written your review, I call that a draw...so extending the deadline makes sense. I say that all of us are the winners because we get excellent, well written reviews. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that makes it final, Cat. We will extend the deadline.

      Thanks for your comment girl,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...