Wednesday, 8 April 2015

G = Gor Positions Ko_Lar



I have written about Gor Positions before, especially about "Nadu", one of my favourite positions for a submissive to be in. The Letter G had to Gor, but this time not Nadu, but Collar, or Ko_Lar.

Ko_Lar also called "the Position of Female Submission": the slave kneels before the Master, back on her heels, arms extended, head down between her arms, wrists crossed as though for binding.



"Then, to my astonishment, the daughter of the Ubar Marlenus, daughter of the Ubar of Ar, knelt before me, a simple warrior of Ko-ro-ba, and lowered her head, lifting and extending her arms, the wrists crossed. It was that same simple ceremony that Sana had performed before me in the chamber of my father, back at Ko-ro-ba - the submission of the captive female. Without raising her eyes from the ground, the daughter of the Ubar said in a clear, distinct voice: 'I submit myself.' Later I wished that I had had binding fibre to lash her so innocently proffered wrists. I was speechless for a moment, but then, remembering that harsh Gorean custom required me either to accept the submission or slay the captive, I took her wrists in my hands and said, 'I accept your submission.' I then lifted her gently to her feet."
Tarnsman of Gor, page 93-94





8 comments:

  1. Where are you getting these awesome letters from??? They look like Victorian Kama Sutra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are neat, aren't they? I will post right after the A-Z challenge a post about the French artist who made them all!

      Thank you for your comment Autumn,
      Love your name,

      Han

      Delete
  2. I can see how a Dom would find that position very appealing. Thanks for sharing Han!

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I got my point across, Cat. It is a lovely posture.

      Thank you for your comment,

      Han

      Delete
  3. Wow,
    Yes, I can see... av ery submissive position.

    And you know what, Han ?
    I like it. Yes.... I like it.

    Take care,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Mona Lisa, it is a very submissive position, made to collar the captive slaves in the book. I'm glad you like it.

      Thank you for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  4. I imagine you could do an AtoZ theme just on Gor and never run out of ideas. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easily, Bob! You are right, there is so much to tell about the Gor books, it is amazing since it was so long ago the first one was published.

      Thank you for your comment,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...