Friday, 10 April 2015

A real neat gesture

From two wonderful people I got some questions. Real neat questions. Because they think I deserve the real neat blog award. And that is very kind of them. I have not answered them yet, but the questions are in the vault and when more quiet times will come (sometime next week, maybe not this weekend when my daughter will reach the wonderful age of 21 years old) but next weekend I will answer them all very ..., well in my own comprehensive way.

So Blondie and DF, thank you for this wonderful gift you gave me.



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter. 21, the world is her oyster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leigh. The world is hers to discover now.
      I know she will do wonderful. I'm very proud of her.

      Thank you for your wishes,

      han

      Delete
  2. Wonderful age, 21.
    Happy birthday to yours girl, Han.
    Celebrate her and make memories .

    Mona Lisa

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful wishes Mona Lisa. we will celebrate it in style...

      han

      Delete
  3. Congrats on receiving the awards Han...very much looking forward to your answers when you have time. I have 2 sets of questions I need to find time to answer also.

    Wishing your daughter a very happy birthday and an awesome coming year!

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...