Monday, 23 March 2015

Two challenges

Like life is so very quiet now (LOL) I will take on two other challenges. I like to challenge myself now and then, you know that.

Mona Lisa challenge

The first challenge I look very much forward to is the Mona Lisa book challenge. We each read a book to be finished in 3 weeks time. This book is written in 1965 and I have told you already about 'The Homecoming' of Harold Pinter. I look forward to read this book. I have never read a book written as a theatre play before, I have never read a Pinter book, nor seen it's play. So it will be three weeks of discovery for me. Wonderful.

Mona Lisa is reading  The Millstone of Margaret Drabble. Totally unknown to me also, but maybe not to you. I really look forward to hear what she thinks of the book in three weeks time.

The clock is ticking...

Blogging from A-Z Challenge

You may or may not remember I participated last year in the Spanking Blog Challenge and this year I have decided to take on the Blogging from A-Z Challenge.

Blogging A-Z challenge

The idea is the same to post a subject about a letter in month of April. In the sidebar I have placed the dates when each letter should be posted. This is a big event. They expect more than a thousands blogs entering this challenge (I'm number 1125). As always I post for myself and as always I like to take part in an event bigger than myself.
To face new challenges, to learn and to enjoy...

Theme

 Today, Monday March, 23 most bloggers reveal their theme for the A-Z Challenge. Here is mine:


"Loving Submission". The game (and it is a game a very serious one sometimes, but still a game) of Dominance and submission, but in a gentle and loving way. My wife and I have an D/s relation for a long time now, and we try to re-invent it over and over again. The Quattuordecim challenge is for example a left over from the last A-Z challenge under the letter Q.

I will try to make some variety of posts within this theme. If you are offended by nudity and or do not like the thought of Male Dominance and Female Submission, I suggest you choose to follow any of the other wonderful blogs out there in the competition. If you are a minor, this blog is not intended for your eyes (and you shouldn't have entered my warning sign entering my blog in the first place).

So... I'm really looking forward to see you soon...

10 comments:

  1. You know me, I'll comment or you might just get a smiling face, but I will stop by and let you know I was here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always make me smile when you visit, Leigh

      Han

      Delete
  2. The blogging challenge sounds like a lot of fun. I may go crazy and do it. It looks like a theme isn't required, so you are making next month even more challenging. =)

    I look forward to reading your posts, as always. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do, girl with the naughty name. I love to have you there as well...

      Han

      Delete
  3. Hey Han...looking forward to both book reviews along with your A to Z challenge.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat, I look forward to your wonderful comments on them.

      Han

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Han. I will write in ny blog later.
    I was very keen on AZ challenge myself ... I'll see. I like your theme and look forward to reading your blog posts.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen your post on your blog Mona Lisa. Good luck on the challenge!

      Han

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I hope it will be Blonde, I hope it will be...

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...