Friday, 20 March 2015

Result Quattuordecim challenge number 10


 A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

(Mignon McLaughlin)


I don't have to tell you this Q-challenge made me very exited, you have seen that with the beautiful pictures I have posted these last 14 days. I have loved this challenge. And Wanita did so as well. This week she had a team-building-day at work so there was a moment of doubt if she would go bra and without panties, but she did. She is a brave woman.

So another challenge won by Wanita and congratulations to her! Wonderful result girl! I'm so very proud of her. I often think of words simular to Leighs at the beginning of this challenge: Do you realize what a lucky man you are with a wife like that? And I do. I really realize I have won a Willy Wonka Golden Ticket.

So on to new adventures ...


7 comments:

  1. Woohoo Congratulations Han and Wanita...think you both won with this challenge. :D

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both of you, you for realizing how lucky you are and Wanita for knowing how much you love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!!
    Happy for you both!

    Wonderful words , Han. I hope you are even telling them to Wanita nit just posting them here.
    I think you are.. telling them.

    Take care,
    Mona lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. My congratulations to Wanita. Yes, Han, we both are lucky husbands.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congratulations to Wanita. And, congrats to you on making sure that she complied with the terms of this challenge. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wife is a brave one. It seems that she knows what she is doing and she is certainly not backing down from a challenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...