Saturday, 7 March 2015

Quattuordecim challenge number 12




Today my beloved choose envelope number 12. And I have been thinking for some time now it would be a wise idea to remove envelope number 12 and replace it with one with a different assignment. But obviously I didn't replace it. Remember when I wrote this challenge, almost a year ago, I had no idea I would make my Quattuordecim challenges public, it was meant as a game between my beloved and myself.

That said, here is challenge number 12:

This challenge Wanita, is about giving control away again. It is exploring ground we have never been on before. Letting go of control is now at it's most physical form as I can think of. In the bag your master will give you in a minute there are four adult diapers. At the day of your choosing you tell your master you have agreed to your assignment and your master will put on your diaper. You are not allowed to change the diapers yourself but must ask your master to change you. I will clean and change you three times from morning to midnight. For the night a have a thicker one. After you have worn your diapers for 24 hours without pause, you will have won the challenge and earned a Q-point.

After that I added a few very personal lines, I will not translate because it has no effect on the challenge itself.

Wanita said nothing after reading it, went to the bedroom, got her safe-guard and presented her safe-card to me.


That ended challenge number 12. No Q-points earned, No P-points needed. A real disappointing begin of our morning. We talked about it for a while and we decided to take on another challenge today. We both needed another challenge I think.

In my next post I will tell about the new challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Han...can't really say I blame Wanita for playing her safe card but then again, there could be worse things to come and she no longer has that card. Guess we'll have to see. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the safe guard was in place for a short period of time. We will talk about it some more, make sure she is feeling OK about it.

      I agree on the "worse things to come" theory,
      Thank you so much for your response, Cat,

      Han

      Delete
  2. I think that if Wanita felt that strongly against it then I am glad she used her card. I would have done it but I am a little odd and usually can't turn down a dare. Plus if only Ty knew..... But I would hope that there would be something from him during the diaper change, it would be a waste to not take advantage of the situation. Yes I am blushing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the total physical, the ultimate corporal submission, Blonde. I guess she didn't want that. It turned me on enough to keep the card in the pile...

      You look cute when you blush,
      Han

      Delete
  3. I like you are truth to yourself.
    BTW .. Han.. 3 diapers would be not enough during the day, I think

    Take care,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn I didn't calculate it right, too long with children without diapers period I guess... Oh yes, I hold on to my fantasy. Was it a wise thing to do? Well, it doesn't matter anymore.

      It is like it is,
      Han

      Delete
  4. I am entirely with Wanita on this one.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand Ami, I truly do. I just wanted to try this fantasy. But I understand you think differently,

      Smile,
      Thank you for your comment,

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...