Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Quattuordecim result challenge number 8


We had scheduled the nipple challenge to Wednesday. An evening with the two of us and two hours of play time. This is nice example of Nadu I explained on Monday, this play began with Wanita in Nadu. Waiting patiently what would happen. We went to the bedroom and I closed the drapes (we live on the ground floor and have a lot of people walking their dog at night looking in, smile).

Anyway I got the wooden plain wooden clothes-pegs out and she confirmed she wanted to do the challenge. I have made a thin, strong  plastic line between them where I could put the weights on it.
I laid down a piece of paper, a pen and an envelope next to her. I told her to write to the minimum weight she would carry on her nipples. She would say more, Sir please to add another weight, she would say less, Sir please to decrease the just added weight. We would go on until the weight was reached she was going to write on her piece of paper.



I would release her blindfold and she would take the weights off herself and weigh them. If the weight was the same or more she would have won the challenge, if the weight was less she would lose the challenge.

If she kept her hands all the time behind her back she would earn another Q-point, thus making up for one lost battle.

I began with the blindfold did whatever I did to make the nipples hard and stiff and put on the clothes-pegs. She said seven times, more Sir please. Two times she forgot please and nothing happened for some time. The second time she realized sooner and added please.

She said her safeword and I took off her blindfold and after that the clothes-pegs.She did not manage however when the clamps came off to hold her hands behind her back. Her hands were on her breasts before she realized what she did. I look her on my lap and caressed her breasts so it soothed the hurt. She is a feisty woman however, so she wanted to know if she had succeeded in her challenge.

We weighed the keys I used to add weight to the plastic line. It was 128 grams. We opened her note after that and she had written 111. So a well earned victory on herself. I was very proud of her.
She earned herself another Q-point and another 10% of the cost of a day wellness centre.

I say, well done!
I am very curious how the other two brave women did who took on the challenge as well: Ami and Blondie. I wish them both the best of luck. Each challenge you win over yourself, even if the weight is 10 grams, is a victory of submission and should therefore be celebrated. Wanita and I are very curious about your experiences.



10 comments:

  1. Congrats to Wanita - I would fail terribly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she was wonderful, wasn't she. I'm very proud of her.
      Thank you for your comment, but I'm sure you would manage just as well if you wanted to,

      Han

      Delete
  2. Well done Wanita ! Congrats!
    I can not even imagine how much it hurt to take the clothespins off. What do you think Han, on a scale of 1-10?
    I say 15 ... lol

    Take care,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 15 sounds correct Mona Lisa, at least by the sound of it, when I took them off. But everything is fine again. She was really good in this challenge.

      Thank you for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Wanita! There is no way I could do that challenge...I also would fail miserably.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat! Oh, I'm sure you underestimate yourself here Cat, I know you could do it as well if you really wanted to.

      Thank you for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  4. Well now that I know how you did it, add the weights, I will get right on it. Don't want to leave you hanging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really curious, Blonde. Good luck!

      Han

      Delete
  5. I am totally in awe! Well done, Wanita! I got in a total mess. It never occurred to me to string a line between the two clothespegs! LOL!

    This is how much of a 'pickle' I am, Han. I found two wooden clothespegs the same. Then I wondered how I could hang anything on them. My nipples were already not liking the clothespegs as they are rather sensitive.

    Anyhow, I had a sudden inspiration about using a metal bottle opener, the type with a corkscrew. It has a ring you hold to pull the cork. Luckily we have two of these. I weighed them and they weighed 150 gms each. I managed to hang them on the clothespegs. But my nipples got pulled downwards, and they went completely numb. I stood still for a minute or two, but I got very anxious. Dan was rolling around laughing so much he was no use. Then one of the corkscrews fell off with a clatter on to the floor. So I gave up. LOL! I think my nipples have just about recovered, but I concede it was a dismal failure. And Dan is still laughing! He says my nipples looked like stretched elastic bands! LOL!

    I should've been like Blondie, and read how you did it first! Oh well. I look forward to reading the rest of your dares.

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am in awe of you trying Ami. Well done! You are a brave girl. Let your husband put those things on his nipples and see if he still laughs :-)

      I hope you will like the next challenge Ami. Thank you for being a good sport!

      In admiration,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...