Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Clothes and manners do not make the man; but when he is made, they greatly improve his appearance.

Arthur Ashe, the famous tennis player, stated the quote above. A man that knew how to dress, Mr. Ashe.
Are there any men that like to fit their clothes? Are there any man that would like to shop with their wife because they need a new suit? I'm sure there are, but I'm not one of them. No Cherie.

Then I found this. I love it. Even I can understand it. These are pictures. How simple can it be? You just look in the mirror and compare it to the picture!
It should be in the fitting room of every clothes store. Along with a comfortable couch close to the women's fitting rooms.



4 comments:

  1. Arture Ash, I remember him well. First afro- amerikan in a big tennis biznis . Big hair.. Lol

    I like thi very much , Han. I will show it to my sons.

    Take care
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lot of hair Arthur Ashe. A real gentle man as well. Did a lot of good work after his tennis career.

      Do show it you your sons, they will understand at once.

      Thanks Mona Lisa for taking the time to comment,
      Han

      Delete
  2. I also remember Arthur Ashe...he always looked so great whether in his tennis whites or casual dress or formal. Thanks for sharing Han. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he really could dress sharply, mr. Ashe. Seems like yesterday to me. Must be getting old....

      Thank you for remembering Cat,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...