Thursday, 1 January 2015

A personal letter to you

It will be a wonderful year with only happy events. The Netherlands will be world Champion in every sport there is, the religious fanatics will understand that God is equal to Love whatever his name may be, the world leaders will understand that this short term climate thinking is destroying our earth and will take measures to prevent it to go any further.

I wish that all the people that feel this is no future for them anymore would call someone that will truly listen. I wish that people would realize life is not always funny and some people need a helping handshake to carry on life. I wish that people will find strength in places they would never look for it.



I wish that all the good wishes at 00:00 hours will come true. My wishes for the new year is to stop my daily blogs and post more infrequent, but better blog posts. I have fulfilled the promise to myself that I would blog daily until the end of last year, and now it is time to add not only quantity but also quality to my posts. I have a lot of ideas I want to write about, let's see.

I wish you and those who love you a healthy, happy year. 
And above all, I wish you will win the lottery this year.

Grin,

Han

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for such lovely wishes Han! Wishing you and Wanita a loving, happy, healthy and absolutely wonderful 2015!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat. Let us make 2015 memorable.

      Grin,
      Han

      Delete
  2. Wonderfull letter, Han. I wish all people will read it and do what is right.
    I like your words.. God=Love.

    I will miss your daily bloging, but I understand you.
    I wish you and your family a wonderfull 2015.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mona Lisa for your lovely compliment. I don't know about the daily blogs, I plan to blog frequent but not at the cost of other things I care about...

      I wish you and those who love you a wonderful, happy and prosperous new year filled with happiness and love.

      Thank you for your nice words,
      Han

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your wishes, Han.
    I don't know how you can write better posts. The quality is so interesting already.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One can always do better, Appy and I always strive to be better. So in the giant gap of improvement I shall try this year to fill it a bit with some good posts.

      Thank you for your compliment,
      Han

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year to you and Wanita, Han! :) Wishing you much joy and love in the year ahead!

    I too think that appy is right- I think the quality of your posts is already interesting and thought provoking. I guess that as humans we always have a need to work toward growth, so I understand what you are saying. I will look forward to what you write in the future! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Katie. I wish you and the ones who love you the best of health and happiness.

      And you are so right, there is always room for improvement, and we should try to do so.

      Thank you for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year to you and your lovely Wanita and daughter. Wishing you all that you wish for and more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leigh, that is very kind of you. I wish love, happiness and good health to you and those who love you.

      Thank you for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year to you and your family. Daily is an achievement, I used to post more frequently, but it comes down to what you want to write, nothing else.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DF, have a wonderful year you'll remember for a long time.
      I just want to make time for more and other projects on my list and like you said, it comes down to what I want to write, nothing else.

      Thank you for your comment, as always,
      Han

      Delete
  7. Happy 2015 to you and yours, Han! Thanks for your posts that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and for your support in my blog!

    I like that you want to focus on the quality of your blog posts. I tend to have that attitude about my writing at work (the company is too focused on deadlines that seem impossible to meet, and the quality of what I write gets compromised as a result). It is one reason why I don't post daily on my blog. However, I would like to post more often than I have been as of late.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...