Sunday, 2 November 2014

Silent

I don't know where my soul is. Scientific tests were done with dying people on a bed that registered the weight of the patient at the moment they died. In some tests the patient lost a tiny amount of weight, but not enough cases to prove anything.
So where my soul is, no idea, but I know it becomes silent and at completely at peace hearing the golden voice of Delphine Galou in Erbarme Dich.






Erbarme dich, mein Gott,           Have mercy, my God,
um meiner Zähren willen!          for the sake of my tears!
Schaue hier, Herz und Auge      See here, before you
weint vor dir bitterlich.                heart and eyes weep bitterly.
Erbarme dich, mein Gott.           Have mercy, my God.

6 comments:

  1. Not my favorite music but she does have an incredible voice! Thank you for sharing Han.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind.of music makes you all quiet and peaceful inside Cat?

      Han

      Delete
  2. Four people sitting around table, drinking coffe and listening to;
    " Förbarma dig min Gud".
    Three walk out of the rum, close the door and the fourth lays her head against the couch, closes her eyes and listen to this again and again.
    The soul liftning , nourished from this beautifull music and after that she can walk out the room again and meet all
    suffering and stress.

    Thank you Han for this wonderfull moment.
    Just what I neded.
    So beautifull ...
    " Förbarma dig min Gud".

    Wow....
    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soul lifting, well said. It does just that, to me at least, and apparently to you as well. (I listen often a few times in a row as well Mona Lisa, funny you do that too).

      It's music composed for Good Friday, but I listen to it all year.
      Say sorry to your household members for chasing them out of the room :-)

      So glad you liked it,

      Han

      Delete
    2. Not household 's members,
      workmates.
      A nd very hard day at work,

      Delete
    3. Sorry to hear that, hope you can relax now...
      Was confused because of the couch, we don't have that at work.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...