Thursday, 6 November 2014

And then there was one

13 down, 1 to go. Tonight was a challenge in itself because we have a lodger staying over right next to our room. So out of precaution i gagged my Wanita and afterwards That was a good decision..

So one to go. Did I tell you I made reservations on Monday to spend next Saturday and Sunday in a nice little hotel in Volendam as a kind of "thank you"  gesture? I didn't know of course on Monday what the result would be, be regardless of that the girl deserves a reward for these two weeks.

I made reservations in the morning with a well known hairdresser on Saturday morning, and in the afternoon I'm buying a dress for her, well at least were going shopping for one. she likes a new dress for Christmas every year but fuzzes of the price. Well, so I'm paying for this one. (I know she will look at the price tag first thing anyway, so I'm not worried about that). In the small hotel I will try to keep her awake, as best as I can.... grin.

It's  a surprise, I'll tell her tomorrow....


8 comments:

  1. What a wonderfull gift to Wanita, Han.
    I am sure, she will like it very much. And so ut us only one , now ..
    Han , it was pleasur to follow you on your Journey .
    Thanks and take care ,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun too... But there is one still chance on failure!

      Thanks for your comments, Mona Lisa,

      Han

      Delete
  2. Your Wanita is a lucky girl, you know. I'm sure she knows how much she is loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'm the lucky one, Leigh. Nice of you to say so.

      Thank you for your comments,

      Han

      Delete
  3. So very proud of both of you...have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that Wanita completes the challenge! Then she deserves the lovely surprise you have planned for her. Have a wonderful time. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See todays post, Cat, and thank you for all the lovvely comment you made.

      Han

      Delete
  4. What a fine end, Han. Wanita is lucky to have a husband like you.
    Enjoy the weekend.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will enjoy the weekend. But like you I think my wife is my better half...

      Thank you for reading all the posts and your comments, you know I like it when you do comment...

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...