Friday, 10 October 2014

The girl with the naughty name

Do you have a picture in your mind how Han van Meegeren looks like? Probably you haven't. Good for you :-) But I'm a visual oriented person, so I have a picture of you in my mind. Sometimes people choose a blog name that I'm not quite comfortable with “masters slut” (I don't even know if that one exists, but there are many like that), it just makes me uncomfortable in conversation.

Perhaps I am over sensitive in these things. There is this really young girl with the pen name of Cutie Bootie. I have been known to appreciate a cute butt as the next guy, but an old guy should keep a little distance in talking to a really young girl. He just should, you know. So I think I never addressed her as Cutie Bootie. I waltzed around that with CB, or since a month or so I say 'The girl with the naughty name' to her. She noticed that by the way. And then I discovered something on her blog that changed my complete image of her. So welcome to the blog of the girl with the naughty name.

The are only a few blogs I follow. I read each and every post, out of thousands and thousands of blogs I chose 10 or so I read actively. And that means I respond to the writer: I have read it, so they know I was there sometime. Why I do that I don't really know. Because I like it when people do it in my blog perhaps, so I do it as well. Pay it forward... How I came to the blog site of the girl with the naughty name I cannot remember exactly anymore. It's not important, I suppose.
Anyway they are such very cute young couple. The girl with the naughty name and " her guy". And  they are each in tech things. She is a very intelligent girl and knows a lot about computers and is a professional writer, they work not very far from each other and 'her guy' is doing something in tech teaching and is travelling a lot for his work.

So they are often apart and when they are together she describes how she likes to be spanked, or how lovely the last spanking has been. They really are a too cute couple. He obviously loves this girl to pieces, and she breathes affection to him in every blog post she writes. All the bloggers in my group are a lot older and I felt for her that we discussed topics a young girl found it hard to relate to. So I tried some 'fatherly' but not 'patronizing' comments to give on her blog posts. So one day I read something on my blog that didn't fit in the picture I had so I walked all the way back to her first blog in 2005. She started blogging December 20, 2005! Nine years ago. And her first blogpost begins with: I've decided to start a blog about spanking. I've chosen Cutiebootie as my nickname, for my husband, G, thinks that I have a cute bottom and it kind of rhymes.

So that first line made me realize two things, Oh dear, she was married and this is not going to end well. And Oh dear, this is not an innocent sweet young girl anymore. (Bound to have lost her innocence somewhere along the way). And after reading her first post I couldn't stop anymore and I had to read all posts all the way back. (I haven't finished yet, still got to read 143 posts of 2013.)
And there are two amazing things about her blog I want you to know about her after reading all this:

  1. She has a truly amazing personality. Never read any negative thoughts here. Never heard her say anything about someone else, she just writes about how she and her man are into spanking giving and receiving. After that she tells us, what we know already: the couple breaks up. Without any resentment whatsoever she writes about this. She really knows to write by the way. Where I need ten words she can do it with three. Compact writing, and never, ever boring. After that you see her wandering aimlessly around looking for a spanking relation and at last she finds 'her guy'. She never says his name always my guy. It's cute. And you see that relationship change a bit into receiving and less giving the spankings. It seems her true passion is in a red bottom. And it shows in all the posts she writes. It is a slow journey we follow with her to her present state of the relationship.
  2. After a weir-do stalks her to write whatever he thinks she should write, she becomes very assertive and says – and I'll say it in my own words – I write this for myself. I don't care if nobody is reading it, I don't care if nobody comments on it. It is my blog. My little space on the Internet that is just for me. Now I know I said the same thing myself. But strolling down her blog I think about 90% of all of her posts are without any comment at all. And she not only says she doesn't care, she has proven over the years she really doesn't. Above my blog is a quote from Adyashanti: "What you actually love is most truly reflected in your actions, not in what you feel, think or say." And I don't think I could post nine years of my life without feedback at all. And I really, really admire her deep down for keeping on, it's not what she feels, thinks of says, it's in what she does. She's my hero. Or hero ess or ine. :-)

I admire her for the person she is, and for the dedication and perseverance she has shown. I think the girl with the naughty name is a truly remarkable girl. The blog of the Girl with the Naughty Name is: http://cutibootie.blogspot.nl/ (without the e after cuti, because that name was taken at the time).


P.S.: If you want to learn how to label your posts, take a look at her labels. Nobody I know makes better labels than the girl with the naughty name.

10 comments:

  1. I will have to check out her blog and I'll leave a comment. 98% of the time I'll leave a comment if I've visited a blog and 98% of the time, I answer my comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, no Leigh that wasn't my intention. It's a feel good post, not a feel bad post. Of course you cannot visit every blog around, and of course I see your comments everywhere I go. Please don't feel bad about that, she wouldn't want you to either.

      The point is I'm trying to make is that unlike myself, she really posts just for herself, and how unique that is for a long time period.

      I'm glad you are going over there, have fun reading,

      Warm smile,
      Han

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing Han...will go visit CB. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you like it there Cat, enjoy!

      Skon,
      Han

      Delete
  3. Thank you , Han, a very sweet blogpost.
    I will have look on her blog , for sure.

    Take care,
    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would Mona Lisa, you're a doll. I think you'll like it there.

      Skon,
      Han

      Delete
  4. I've been following CB for some time. I occasionally comment, but I know she isn't fussed. I do enjoy her positive approach on life. There are few bloggers who go back that far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, DelFonte. I admire people who have setbacks in their life and yet stay positive in life. And I think that we need all a little encouragement once in a while.

      Thank you for your comment, as always,

      Han

      Delete
  5. Thanks again for reviewing my blog and for posting the review on yours. I am flattered to no end!

    Cheers from the girl with the naughty name =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, you are quite welcome girl with the naughty name. I hope to read your blog posts for a long time to come.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...