Wednesday, 29 October 2014

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

Oh master, you fill me completely with your long hard cock. Her hips bucked uncontrollably against his. Oh, I supposed to please you not the other way arouuuuuund. OMG, OMG, OMG I'm gonna cum again!! Please, please master you pound me like a young man, have mercy on this poor woman. OMG you are the best lover ever! Oh, Oh, yes please more, more, mooooooore. Deeper, Harder, yes, yes, please make me come!

Please, guys that is not what you expect me to report from this challenge, is it?
I think I've taken you to our bedroom far enough. You are not allowed to watch, just to listen at the door.

Quiet.


Five

12 comments:

  1. OMG, OMG !!
    That is enough to know what happend.
    So, no number , Han? I am waiting for 5 / 14.

    Take care,
    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, 5/14 Mona Lisa, isn't that great?

      Han

      Delete
  2. Han, how could you do this to us first thing in the morning?! Especially when I have just had my bottom burned almost beyond description, and sex is the last thing I want to think about! Naughty man!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor girl, had a rough night didn't you Ami? I had a short night as well, but after a little past one I slept soundly until six. And awoke refreshed, really. But I know how you must feel. There are days when I just want to go straight back to bed again.

      I love your comment, Ami,

      Han

      Delete
  3. Thank you for telling us your wish. :)

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Han S. van Meegeren. Do you know where the S. stands for? Subtle is my middle name, Appy.

      Thanks for your comment friend,

      Han

      Delete
  4. Day five :-) Each day will get it's own picture, like when you were a kid and did a task real well at school you would get a picture or a sticker. Lets hope there will be a lot stickers ahead LOL

    Thank you DelFonte,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
  5. My virgin eyes! My imagination has gone wild

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...