Sunday, 21 September 2014

Sunday poem, third stanza, last line

A contemplative poem on Sunday. Just like it should be.

Once upon a time flew this rambling Dutchman,
from his loose stool holding his eruptive abdomen.
That's Gross, my reader said with a frown,
at least now I know why your blog is brown. ...

Charlie Brown loves his unattainable red haired girl
got finally his act together and gave her a whirl
The red haired girl was startled and slapped his face
and said: "Next time I spank your ass, you nutcase!"

I have found a safe place to shield my nuts,

Finally I recovered and showed some guts:
I asked her if I could just comb her hair
and kissed her until she came up for air. 


7 comments:

  1. LOL Han...you did finish it and it rhymes but...as the old saying goes...don't quit your day job. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm, I had fun writing it and that was my main goal.
      Thanks for your comment,

      Han

      Delete
  2. Hello Han, I wish I had your creativity and your energy. I admire you. And you obviously have job too. Have a fine day, my friend.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words my friend.

      Take care,
      Han

      Delete
  3. Yes, Charlie Brown , you did it, din lilla rackare,
    Now you have your girl where you wanted have her.
    Enjoy ... Lol

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those kissing lessons had a purpose, didn't they?
      Thank you for your comment,

      Han

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...