Sunday, 31 August 2014

Sunday poem, third stanza, first line

A contemplative poem on Sunday. Just like it should be.

Once upon a time flew this rambling Dutchman,
from his loose stool holding his eruptive abdomen.
That's Gross, my reader said with a frown,
at least now I know why your blog is brown. ...

Charlie Brown loves his unattainable red haired girl
got finally his act together and gave her a whirl
The red haired girl was startled and slapped his face
and said: "Next time I spank your ass, you nutcase!"

I have found a safe place to shield my nuts,




6 comments:

  1. LOL Han...can't wait to see the next line! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cat. i hope this poem will have some class in the future :-). Some day. Ever.

      Delete
  2. I hope you are not planning to win any prizes with this poem. If so, I hate to break your bubble, but I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that a very subtle way of telling me you don't like it Leigh? And I was so proud of it!

      Delete
  3. I think some one needs make a call to Stockholm to "Nobel kontoret"..

    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you disagree with Sunny, Mona Lisa! And if you think this is great, and I do understand you think that, wait and and stanza 44! You ain't seen nothing yet...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...