Sunday, 17 August 2014

Reunited and it feels so good

Yesterday evening I gave my wife her bank card back that I took away from her last Sunday. She took it back from me and sang with some sarcasm I think Reunited and it feels so good. Do you know that song? I hope not. Anyway she looked at me with that look women sometimes have. That " You think you are so clever, huh?" look.

Don't tell me, I don't know how she survived last week either.
Anyway the final conclusion of Quattuordecim Challenge number seven.

On to the next one. 11 envelopes still to deal with.

6 comments:

  1. can't wait to find out what is in the next envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Han...Oh yes, as soon as I saw her words, I thought of the song. Happy she was reunited with her card. Good luck with the next challenge.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry DF, the joke was nota on you. in this household we always sing this song when someone is isn't patient. It's a sort of weird Van Meegeren-joke.
      I think there are quite a few nice surprises in store to my loved one. It took me more than six months to brood on it...

      Cat, is is funny thinking along the same lines...

      Delete
  3. She has at least saved some money which she can use as she pleases.
    The penalty has the purpose to learn something. What has this taught her, Han? What do you think?

    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm clueless like most man. Why don't you educate me?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...