Thursday, 21 August 2014

Places to leave love notes

No matter how short or long you are married it is a thoughtful thing to do to leave a love letter or just a simple "I love you more than anything" to your spouse (or spouse to be). So to stir your imagination here are some places you could leave a little note:


  1. In your partners drawer
  2. Inside your partners towel
  3. Taped at the inside of your front door
  4. Inside her shoe
  5. Inside the microwave
  6. Laminated in the bubble bath
  7. In her bag or wallet
  8. Under the sheets of the bed
  9. Taped to her make-up mirror
  10. A disproportional letter at the outside window
  11. Any place she doesn't expect to find it
Love a verb. Work at it daily.


10 comments:

  1. I once put a note in his sandwich and was sure he would realize it since I didnt cut it and you could see the paper. He didn't - he ate part of it. Didn't do that again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Holland we have a saying - and I'm almost certain it is the same in English - Love goes trough the stomach. LOL. Now seems like something that could happened to me as was.
      It's the thought that counts, Leigh, the thought that counts.

      Delete
  2. Great suggestions Han! ;) Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! My guy placed a love note on my mirror. Love is definitely a verb that needs to be used regularly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your guy may be a nerd, but he seems a very romantic nerd to me, girl with the naughty name.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice blog post, Han.
    Love is a verb. I like it.

    Take care,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love is a verb, without action it is just a word. It's the message behind the word. My daughter used to say I love you in a tone like "could you give me the potatoes, please". I would always respond with: yes it is nice weather today.

      Maybe it's taking nothing for granted. Between lovers I mean. I don't know. What do you think?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...