Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Lost

How very American is that Weight Watchers meeting. I love the website BTW. It has all the statistics a nerd can ask for. All women and one man (me) sitting in a circle and talking about points. It is contagious. I dream about points. Anyway lost exactly 1,5 kilo's last week. OK, it's my first week. Have mercy.

Satisfied with that. It could have been more if I didn't make Cat's cookies last Monday. Ah, well should have shown some character perhaps. There were delicious, Cat!

My motivation to go on

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Han.!
    Well done.
    I start tomorrow but via net.

    ML

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Han your swedish is better and better., lol
    Good luck: Lycka till.
    And how is it in Dutch ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, all you skinny guys and girls close your eyes.
      Good Luck in Dutch is Veel geluk, only the Dutch use that not a lot. They use these imported Succes! words, there are very, very much English words in the Dutch language. Too lazy to translate, I guess.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. :-) I just look at him when I am really hungry!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Han! 1.5 Kilos is nothing to sneeze at...loss is loss! Happy you enjoyed the cookies...if you leave the chocolate chips out, they are still good and less calories. Actually, with no added sugar, they will satisfy your sweet tooth without adding a lot of points or calories. Keep up the good work!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a long term project, Cat. You are right of cousre about the less calorie alternatives. Thank you for your support.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...